Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 27 Lecture

Last night's lecture was more my speed. I find Dr. Couros easier to understand than the speaker who lectured last week. I did find the amount of information provided was a bit overwhelming. In regard to technology I really do feel like the spoiled child at Christmas who has received a truckload of gifts. It is hard to really appreciate everything or even know where to start. I was particularly interested in the photo programs Dr. Couros mentioned because I am obsessed with taking photos of my kids. I am interested in trying out Picnik. I really do value the social networking aspects of technology. I am a Facebook addict and love how easy it is to keep up with the lives of friends and family by using this tool.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're well on your way to learning social media. It might feel overwhelming to think of all the things discussed in the lecture, but just try out one thing at a time, like Picnic. It will grow on you.

    I think it's great that this course is available to you. I wish my social work students had something similar!

    ReplyDelete