Monday, January 19, 2009

My Adventures in Technology

As I may have mentioned before I am a techno-novice so starting the introductory activity has been a challenge. Thank goodness for the tutorial video. After watching it 5 times I was able to complete most of the task. Now I have enough wiki skill that I can teach my husband, and fellow classmate, how to complete the activity. Knowing more about technology than someone else is a new feeling for me and quite empowering. I am now ready to tackle embedding my video on YouTube.

***All of my entries titled "My Adventures in Technology" are where I documented how I developed personal learning environments and networks during this course.***

2 comments:

  1. You're doing very well Megan, so keep it up! I am hoping to push people to their limits of comfort in this course, but still make sure everyone succeeds. Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alec. This course, thus far, has been one of my more pleasant experiences using technology.

    ReplyDelete