Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where I Am At...Where I Hope To Go

I find technology amazing yet frustrating. I am always excited to try the "latest" technology but using it does not come naturally to me. I try to incorporate technology into my lessons whenever possible. I was fortunate enough to be given a SMARTBoard in my classroom and have found that even though I have a limited understanding of it, it is my most engaging teaching tool.

In this course I hope to learn more ways to incorporate technology in my classroom. I am excited to call on my peers and instructor for expertise that will help me become more technologically literate. I believe that the use of technology is of the utmost importance in my classroom and am always open to learning strategies to help my students advance in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment