Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Adventures in Technology - del.icio.us

I have mixed feelings about del.icio.us. I had no problem signing up to this site. I became confused when I tried to download my bookmarks. I eventually decided to skip this step and went on to searching other people's bookmarks. I was amazed at how much information I could find on each topic I searched. I looked for information on Flip Video cameras, nutrition, and post-modernism in education. I found a massive amount of information on each of these topics. I will use the sight in the future and will hopefully discover how to share my own sites with others. Here is a link to del.icio.us:https://secure.delicious.com/login?v=5&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fdelicious.com%2Fsave%3Ftitle%3D%26notes%3D%26tags%3D%26noui%3Dno%26share%3Dyes%26time%3D1238957630 .

P.S. This is the second time I have signed up for del.icio.us but this time I have a greater understanding of its capability so I am more likely to continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment