Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Adventures in Technology - Picnik


I had the opportunity to try out the photo editing program Picnik. My first attempt to make a photo collage was unsuccessful, when I saved it to my computer the pictures were completely black. I decided to edit a single image and had more success. The image I designed is included with this blog. I was very impressed with the amount of effects you could apply to a picture for free. You had the option of buying a subscription and getting additional effects. I also liked that you did not have to register to use Picnik, although you could if you wanted to store your photo on their page. I have used the photo program Picasa but I think I like Picnik better. Here is a link to Picnik: http://www.picnik.com/.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing, we will have to schedule some time to meet so that I can see these beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete