Sunday, March 1, 2009

February 24 - The Amazing Barack Obama

I was very impressed that Dr. Couros let us use the last part of Tuesday night's class to watch Obama's address to the senate. The President is an amazing speaker. His message was hopeful yet sensible, America can get out of the recession by working hard. He is truly a man of all people. I appreciated when he commended the CEO of a major corporation for sharing his bonus with all of his employees and also recognized a young girl from an inner-city school for writing a letter asking for help. He represents the weakest and mightiest American citizen. This man is going to change the world. WOW!



2 comments:

  1. I definitely hope that he lives up to the hype. If not, we may all be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really believe he is going to do amazing things...but I have been wrong before.

    ReplyDelete