Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Adventures in Technology - Twitter Part 2

I have finally had time to explore Twitter further. It amazes me that some people, like Dr. Couros, are following over 1000 people (or groups). How can a person keep up with that many entities? It is even more amazing that over 2000 people are following him. Is there a point where technology becomes unmanageable? I only have a few people following me... I guess I am not that interesting... so this won't be a problem for me anytime in the future :).

P.S. My repeated attempts to download a picture on Twitter were a failure. I am not really sure why??

P.P.S. I successfully downloaded a picture to Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Megan, you need to resize your picture. Make it smaller. You can adjust it using mircosoft photo editor. Click on the image tab and drag down to the resize button. I think you will find if you make the image smaller it will work. I read somewhere that it is a good idea to use a close up so that your profile pic is easier to see. Hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing from you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete