Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Adventures in Technology

I continue to have a love hate relationship with technology. I am learning more about Twitter. My husband set up Tweetdeck on my computer which is neat. It really helps manage my Twitter account. When I was on Twitter Alec emailed a u-stream video link and I got to watch his experience at Chuck E. Cheese which was very funny. I continued to work on my digital project using Wikispaces. It really went well yesterday, but today I ran into a few problems. I somehow started redirecting pages and ended up losing some information and had to delete some pages. Then I started accidentally combining links. After some time I solved my problem by redoing some work. I know all of these problems are operator errors but they still frustrate me.

P.S. Tweetdeck is like an intercom system in our house. My husband works on his paper downstairs while I work on mine upstairs. If we need to talk while we are working we just Twitter back and forth.

P.P.S. I helped my husband set up his wiki and was amazed that he was teaching me things about the program only minutes later. He showed me how to customize the text and link videos.

1 comment:

  1. The funniest part is that people actually watch that sort of stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete