Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 10 Lecture

Unfortunately, I have lost the notes I made on our last lecture. (I blame my husband). There is one topic that Mr. Richardson discussed that stuck with me. Someone asked him a question about what makes a good blog. He responded that a good blogger will invite responses from others. An entry that makes people think will likely have multiple comments beneath it. Judging by the few comments my blog entries elicit I think my blogging skills could improve.

2 comments:

  1. What a person publishes on a blog can be easily edited? How do you mean? I can't edit your words here, unless I am a member (and it's a group blog). I can comment, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant is that I can easily edit my blog, I realize that you can't. If I had published a book and decided I wanted to make changes it would be a great deal harder to do than if I wanted to make changes on a blog I had published.

    I could also read your comments and decide to make changes to my blog entry. You obviously found my entry confusing so I should probably edit it.

    ReplyDelete