Monday, March 23, 2009

My Adventures in Technology

I have began my digital project. I am just setting up my Wikispace page. Here is a link to Wikispaces: http://www.wikispaces.com. The tutorials on the help page have been very useful. I have been experimenting with color and design - look and feel- of the page. Right now it is a hideous shade of pink and purple. I will have to change that. I also successfully uploaded a picture (the trick was having it in jpeg. format). I have invited a few individuals to be members of my wiki. What I am really struggling with is what content to put in it. Right now my page contains only one line of text. I will have to work on that.

I have been looking around to see the way technology impacts our lives. I was at a restaurant in Saskatoon this week and I noticed someone at another table showing pictures of her trip to a friend. Instead of flipping through pictures in a photo album she was clicking through images on her laptop. Times are changing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Do you have a link to your wiki? It would be great if you could have linked it from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alec I posted a link to my wiki in my most recent blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link can be found in The Adventures in Technology posting on March 26.

    ReplyDelete